Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

A small gain... but sooo worth it!


So I went to South Beach (Miami) last weekend to catch up with a couple of friends that I hadn't seen in a very long time (about 2 years) and it was awesome. Although it was too chilly to get in the water, just walking along the beach was great... and let's face it... I have no motivation to wear a swimsuit... and even less to do it with my two size 2/4 friends.

Anyhow... I usually weigh-in every Sunday morning for my comps but I didn't get in until 8 pm so I weighed-in anyway becuase I didn't want it to be a miss and the scale showed a 0.4 lbs gain... and I DON'T CARE! LOL I had a blast... I ate a lot of amazing food and drank wine, beer, mojitos, sangria, and Melon Ball (which was a first) and no, I did not drink all this at the same time :)

It was a great weekend with friends and I had a super great time and I think that considering how OFF THE WAGON I went... a 0.4 lbs gain is amazing... moreover, I probably actually lost weight considering that I weighed-in at night which is not my normal time at all.

Now, I am back on the wagon. I bought groceries today for the week and baked a Cranberry-Nut mini loaf for my breakfast the rest of the week. Today I had oatmeal and honey for breakfast (214 cal) and had a Jimmy Johns's veggie sandwich for lunch with chips and a diet Coke (560 cal). I had a green tea soda early evening (60 cal) and for dinner I had 1/2 apple with 2 tbsp of almond butter (240 cal). So total today was 1074 cal... as I said, back on the wagon.

I have no more trips or events in the next 6 weeks so I am looking forward to losing weight and getting under the 200 lbs.

Happy losing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment