Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday Menu

Breakfast: same as Monday


Lunch: I prepared Pomodoro Pasta w/ White Beans & Olives. And I was surprised that I couldn't eat it all. It was a lot. So I ate about 3/4 of it and rushed back to school. You'll note in the picture that I was reading while I ate. It was a long day today.
Calories: 381

Snack: 1/2 apple and 2 tbsp. almond butter - 220 calories

Dinner: For dinner I was going to make White Beans & Tomato over Parmesan Toast but I looked at the ingredients and realized that it was very similar to what I had for lunch so instead. I added a 1/4 of a can of white beans to the 1/4 cup of lunch that was left over. I put some more basil and 1 tbsp of Parmesan. And some toast.
Calories: 357 cal

Total calories today: 1168 - I fell under the 1200 mark... again. But just a bit.. which makes me think that maybe I didn't. :) And look! Finally a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment