Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Planning Ahead

It's been a bad week... I am terrified of stepping on the scale tomorrow because I know that there's not going to be much change (or worse... I fear a gain). Next weekend I'll be visiting friends so that means that I will be eating at restaurants, going to clubs, and basically have little control over what I eat and when. So... I'm planning ahead. I am going to try to keep my daily intake to no more than 1200 calories a day and up my exercise. Also... no food after 7 pm and lots of green tea. Hopefully that will balance out the weekend excess.

I made Blueberry-Orange Muffins for the week. These came out really low-cal. I only had 1/2 cup of blueberries and not the 3/4 cup required by the recipe. I also, as usual, used Splenda instead of sugar. Each one came down to 131 calories... that's convenient for this week. :)

Today, I had muffin with coffee for breakfast (188 cal); Ravioli for lunch and dinner (total 786), and a kitkat as a snack (210 cal).
Total calories: 1184 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment