Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's been a month

I can't believe it's been a whole month since I started my journey to fitville. My journey started on a Tuesday, December 21, 2010... it was the beginning of winter and the end of over eating. It was a little weird to start dieting when the rest of the world was getting ready to overeat on Christmas and New Years but I wasn't going to be doing any of that since my winter break consisted of staying home, working on school tasks and finding out what to eat.

It's been a good month. I started out at 223.4 lbs and this morning I weighed in at 206.4 lbs.

Total weight loss: 17  lbs. I wish it were more but I am happy with this.

I am now 7 lbs. away of my first mini-goal of getting under 200 lbs. I hope to achieve that by the end of the month.

This month's roadblocks:
  • I had wine twice. 
  • I ate out once and overdid it with the nachos at the Mexican restaurant.
  • I over did it with Sun Chips once.
  • I didn't exercise enough.
This month's successes:
  • I lost 17 lbs! :)
  • I started exercising and I am increasing my resistance.
  • My skin and hair looks healthier.

I'm pretty excited about the next few weeks and to see the 200s disappear from the scale. Also, I am looking forward to losing a dress size. I was able to fit into a pair of jeans that were too tight a month ago but I still haven't been able to completely change dress sizes. Although my current size 18 is pretty lose on me, I still can't fit into my size 16 jeans.  I'll leave that for next month... hopefully.

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! You are doing so great, and I am quite sure that you will accomplish your first goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leslie... I'm really looking forward to see the 200s disappear.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see your making progress, keep on-keeping on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Matt. You too! you are a real inspiration. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete