Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Weight Loss Wars - Lose together or gain alone!

Weight Loss Wars is a great website that I came across during the holidays. I copied the description off their website as is:
"WeightLossWars is a fun weight loss motivation website where weight loss success stories are made! Our weight loss tools are free, fully customizable for your healthy life, including the best local or national weight loss challenge program. Lose together or gain alone."
At the moment, I am competing in three separate competitions with money on the line. However, I must say that as much as winning some extra cash is an awesome motivator; what I love about this is that even though I do not know any of the people I am competing with, I still feel in good company and I truly believe that they want me to succeed as much as I want the same for them. So... if you are in need of a kick in the butt to get motivated and you feel that the people around you are not enough, I invite you to join us at WLW. You can check my profile here.

If you are a fellow WLW member please friend me.
If you have a blog about dieting, exercise, or just about living healthy, please let me know. I am working on a Blog list and I would love to profile your blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You are totally rocking our competition, and seem very motivated, so I know you will do well!

    Loving the blog idea as well!

    ReplyDelete