Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Menu

Breakfast: same as Monday

Lunch: So I tried to make Lemony Lentil Salad with Feta but as I started making it I realized that it was going to be too lemony and I wasn't going to like it. So I ended up making a simple lentil soup with red onions and red peppers. I added 1 tbsp of feta cheese when it was done. It was great. I love lentil soup.
Calories: 365 

Snack: 1/2 apple and 2 tbsp. almond butter - 220 calories

Dinner: Mediterranean Portobello Burger
I made it exactly. Another favorite!
Calories: 301 cal

Total calories today: 1096 - I fell under the 1200 mark... This is rare... so not too worried.
I am sorry that I have no pics but believe or not I was too hungry to take any LOL. I remembered after I ate. I feel so stupid. Anyhow... I put a note on the fridge: TAKE PICS OF FOOD! Hopefully I don't forget tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment