Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Menu

Breakfast: same as Monday 

Lunch: I was inspired by Southwestern Corn & Black Bean Salad but I am not a big fan of cabbage and I wanted to add some cheese so I made some changes. I followed the recipe but skipped the cabbage and used Black Soybeans instead of regular black beans because I didn't have any. It turns out that they taste very similar. I also added 1 1/2 tbsp of feta cheese and 5 black oil-cured black olives.  
Calories: 407 + loaf of multi-grain bread (70cal) =  477

Snack: 1/2 apple and 2 tbsp. almond butter - 220 calories

 


Dinner: It got home late and had no time to make a complete dinner so I made some oatmeal and ate it with honey.
Calories: 214 cal

Total calories today: 1121 - I fell under the 1200 mark... again. I'm really starting to think that I am rounding down my calories. Anyhow... I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment