Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Menu

Breakfast: 1 egg + toast (calories: 225) 

Lunch: I made my version of Southwestern Corn & Black Bean Salad but this time I used parsley instead of cilantro since I was out. I skipped the cabbage and used Black Soybeans. And I added 1 1/2 tbsp of feta cheese.  Calories: 415 cal   

Snack:  I went to the grocery store for my weekly shopping. I bought a Green Tea and Lemon drink (60 cal) and a Heart Healthy nuts mix bag (260 cal). Calories: 320

Dinner: Had some cannellini beans left over (3/4 cup), cooked with 1/2 tsp olive oil, half garlic clove, 1/4 cup tomato, and 5 black olives. Sprinkled with 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese and ate with toast. Yummy and low-cal. Win Win!
Calories:382


Total calories today: 1342 calories. Playing with my calories and trying to get out if the imminent plateau that's threatening to attack. On a happier note, I made the most beautiful Blueberry-Maple Muffins... so pretty. Can't wait to try them tomorrow :)

____________________________________________________________
**Update (12:33 am)
Just got home from having drinks... celebrating a friend's birthday. Had three glasses of Riesling (120 cal each)... that puts my day's calorie intake at 1702 calories. Yikes! 

On the plus side, I didn't eat afterward (which is usually what happens).

No comments:

Post a Comment