Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Still here... two crazy days

I'm still here... I haven't really been able to count my calories these last couple of days. I haven't been eating terribly bad but I haven't had time to count properly.

Life gets in the way sometimes and I have been reading, writing, hosting, applying, and presenting papers, meetings, and homework. I am exhausted but in business.

On Thursday, I had my regular breakfast (210 cal) and my pak of nuts later in the day (260 cal) then I stopped at Moe's for an Art Vandalay with no cheese, rice or sour cream (501 cal) with chips (330 cal). Moe's provides nutritional information on their website (good!). I got home at 7 pm and was asleep by 8. Total calories: 1301 (doing well).

Today I had black coffee and a muffin (188 cal). For lunch I had some black beans with feta and toast (392 cal)... I binged on chips ;( (630 cal) and for dinner I made Roasted Garlic Potato Salad (heavy on the potatoes) approximately 310 cal. Total calories: 1520. Yikes! Got to get my life in gear again... things are slowing down so I hope that I will too. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment