Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Avocado Monday

Breakfast: Blueberry-Maple Muffins (skipped the sugar step).
Calories: 186
Coffee & Soy Milk: 45 calories
Total Breakfast: 231 calories

Lunch: I had 2oz. of black soybeans left so I prepared a reduced version of Black Bean Croquettes with Fresh Salsa. I used 2 oz. instead of 4 oz. but kept the same measurements of all the other ingredients. I also added 1 1/2 tbsp of prepared salsa to the "fresh salsa." It came out pretty good. Calories: 215

Snack: Heart Healthy nuts - 260 calories

Dinner: I made Bean Burgers with Spicy Guacamole (sans spicy). Followed the recipe but skipped the quinoa (didn't have any) and skipped the cayenne pepper (dislike) and used wheat toast instead of hamburger buns.
Calories: 362 cal

Total calories today: 1068. Fell under again but It's all good since I went way over yesterday with the wine.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment