Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesdays at Starbucks

Breakfast: gave myself a treat this morning and drove by Starbucks before heading to school. Had a Grande Soy Latte (170 cal) with my blueberry-maple muffin (186 cal)... delish!
Calories: 356 (whopper breakfast) ;)

Mid-morning Snack: Go-Paks Heart Healthy Mix (260 cal)

Lunch: WOW! you have to try this. I made the most amazing Tomato & Olive Stuffed Portobello, although I could not stuff it. It calls for rosemary but I added basil instead and about 1/2 tbsp. I ate it with toast and it was like pizza... YUM!
Calories:305 calories

Snack: OMG! The vending machine plays tricks on me. I went to get ONE Sun Chips and the machine gave me two... and what do I do? I ate them! Well... the sin is done. 420 calories

Dinner:I had Black Bean Quesadillas. Followed the recipe but my tortilla was bigger so I used a little more black bean and I use feta cheese instead of Monterrey or Pepper Jack.
Calories:468

Total calories today:1809... zigzagging it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment