Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ultimate New Year's Resolution (UNYR)

Another Monday, another week... a bunch of pounds to go.
Today is a special Monday. I'm starting the Ultimate New Year's Resolution competition on Weight Loss Wars. This one makes my third competition for now and it will run from today 01/10/11 to 05/20/11.
My other two competitions are:
   * Eat4Health Winter Challenge (12/21/10 - 03/15/11)
   * Happy New You 2011 (01/02/10 - 04/10/11)

Competitions have many rules; rules that are necessary so that we can trust the results and we can manage to select a winner. For this competition I had to send a full body picture (front and side) with tightly fitting clothing. Pictures must also include my name, date, and name of the comp. For all competitions, weekly photos of the scale are required. I will post one weekly on the blog too but I may not do it that same day every week.

I thought long and hard about whether I wanted to put up the before pictures on the blog but I think that knowing it's out there motivates me to keep working. Although it is embarrassing; I think it will also be exciting to post after pictures showing my progress and if I wish to do that then I have to do this. So here it goes. 



UNYR - Week 1.
208.8 lbs
BMI:38




No comments:

Post a Comment