Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Menu

Oatmeal for dinner last night had me waking up extra hungry. FYI!
Breakfast: same as Monday (210 cal) 

Mid-morning Snack: 2 Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips (420 cal)
I love these chips and haven't had them for over a month. It's such a treat. :) Good thing that I over did it in the morning. Plenty of time to work it off.

Lunch: I had my own version of Quesadillas con Frijoles Refritos. Mine were made with black soybeans, organic cilantro salsa, and feta cheese. YUM!
Calories: 270
Snack: 1/2 apple with 2 tbsp of almond butter - 220 calories

Dinner: Another one of my versions. I started out with the Fettuccine with Shiitake Mushroom & Basil. I used button mushrooms instead, skipped the lemon zest and juice, and used feta cheese instead of parmesan. 

Calories: 294 cal
Total calories today:1414 calories. Step away from the chips lady! That second bag of chips put me over... hopefully my body will feel confused and burn some more today. :) One can dream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment