Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yummy Tuesday!

Back on the saddle.

I made an amazing Cranberry-Nut bread for breakfast. It was amazing! and super low-cal. Only 127 each (using Splenda instead of sugar). I divided the whole bread in 6 pieces (Tues-Sun). I had this with a cup of coffee and soy milk (47 cal). Total breakfast 174 cal.

I had a Three Musketeers bar mid-morning (260 cal) and I was in the mood for some more chocolate in the day and was happy to find Pure Organic Bars during my last trip to the grocery store. I had the Chocolate Brownie (180 cal) mid-afternoon. It was fantastic. Check out the nutritional info online and the other flavors... there is something for everyone.

For lunch, I had Fragrant Chickpea Stew (378 cal) and then for dinner I made one scrambled egg with 1/8 cup of fresh roasted garlic organic salsa (100 cal).

Total calories today: 1092
A low-cal day... I'll step it up tomorrow.

Happy losing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment