Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life Happens!

Missing my weekly weigh-in today and thinking of missing my Tuesday one just to make it all even. I am happy to report that I am barely under 200 lbs but a simple t-shirt puts me over so I am hoping to be oficially under 200 lbs (that is, fully clothed) by next Sunday (cross your fingers).

Anyhow... this week is looking pretty stressful, got three research papers to get off the ground and I will be spending a lot of time in my office. So, my weekly menu will be brought to me thanks to the frozen section.

Here's my menu
Everyday Breakfast: Cranberry-Maple Muffins
Monday
- Healthy Choice All Natural Asian Potstickers (360 cal)
Tuesday
- Amy's Black Bean Burrito (290 cal)
- Sun Chips Cheddar (210 cal)
Wednesday
- Lean Cuisine Vegetable Eggroll (320 cal)
Thursday
- Healthy Choice All Natural Portobella Marsala Pasta (250 cal)
- Tomato, Mixed Greens, and Balsamic Vinegar Salad (25 cal)

Friday-Sunday: I'll be making food at home.
Wish me luck on this crazy week!
Here's a peak of my office... oh boy!

3 comments:

  1. Just my opinion, but the Amy's Non-Dairy Burritos are sooooo much better! I love them! I couldn't even eat the Black Bean one.

    Only 10 more calories (300), but lower sodium and higher in fiber and protein :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Leslie... I will add the non-diary version to my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete