Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's been TWO months

Another month has gone by. I have recovered two size 16 jeans and my size 18 pants and XXL shirts are a little too big now. This month was hard. I had a few events that made me fall off the wagon but I was able to regroup and I'm finding my way back.

The weight loss has been good. I weighed 223.4 lbs on Dec 21; then 206.4 lbs on Jan 18. Today I weighed-in at 199.8 lbs.

Total weight loss since start: 23.6  lbs. 
Total weight loss this month: 6.6  lbs. 

I am happy with the weight coming down but less than seven pounds in a whole month is a little disappointing. It is still a long way to my final goal and most weightloss programs recommend to set mini goals to stay motivated. They also recommend to create a rewards system... so here's mine: 
1. Weigh under 200 lbs fully clothed
Reward: FITBIT  
2. Lose 10% of total weight.  
Reward: Everlast Wii Accessories  
3. Reach Overweight Status (BMI<30; <164 lbs.)  
Reward: The Flex Belt (or similar product)
4. Reach Normal-Weight Status (BMI<25; <136 lbs.) 
Reward: New Hair Do  
5. Achieve Desired Weight (115-125 lbs.)  
Reward: Shopping Spree 

How do you reward yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment