Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's Spring Break... Diets Gone Wild! (in a good way)

What a week, call it a month really... It's been crazy. I haven't slept my normal 8 hours nor have I been able to sleep any decent number of hours in a row. It's been bad. I got a little sleep and of course... that didn't help.

I ate when I was able to and I made some bad choices. Ate out of a vending machine a few times. As I said, it was bad... fortunately... my weight gain has stayed within 5 lbs. On the sad side... I haven't been able to get to Onederland.

On a good/weird turn of events, I was supposed to visit friends and family over Spring Break but I got accepted to a conference (YAY!) and had to spend my vacation money on registration. So now I'll be spending Spring Break finishing another paper and will have plenty of time to get myself in sync again. Wish me luck!

Happy losing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment