Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3 MONTHS! End of Eat4Health Competition

This a milestone for me. I can't remember the last time I have been dieting for three months. Granted, I fell off the wagon a few times but I was on it again almost instantly. Today is also a good day because it's the end of my first competition at WeightLossWars. My other two comps are still running until April and May respectively. To keep my motivation going, I already registered for a new comp to take the place of this one. The new competition is called Summer Stretch and it will start on March 27 and run until June 18.


It's been a very slow month... but ultimately OK. I gained some of the weight I had lost and then lost it and gained again and again throughout the month. I have chosen to not think about it as a failure but a bump... a very tiresome bump. Today I weighed-in at 203 lbs.

Total weight loss since start (Dec 21): 20.4  lbs. 
Total weight loss this month:  There was a gain compared to last month. Let's leave it at that.

I haven't reached my mini goal to
Onederland (yet) but that is still the goal so I am working on it. This month's motivation comes to me thanks to conferences and friends. I have a conference at the end of the month, friends are coming into town that same weekend, and other friends are holding a concert so I have many reasons to look pretty and I hope that my friends notice the change.

Happy Losing!

2 comments:

  1. You did great girl! I will be hosting a Spring comp as well, but I hope to stay in touch with you either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie... your comp was my start so I will definitely stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete