Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Summer Stretch WLW Competition

Today, I woke up late since I was out partying with friends and coming back from a conference which added some "I'm really tired" feelings. Anyhow... I had almost forgotten that I start a new competition today. I am excited! The Summer Stretch competition will run until June 18 and it's the last competition I'll be doing before heading on vacation. So, I got on the scale and... GASP!!!!! a gain... a big gain.

Start weight for Summer Stretch: 207.6 OUCH!

Honestly... I wasn't expecting this because this past weekend I went to do some light shopping and realized that all my sizes had changed. I bought a pair of jeans size 16 (not 18), a size M t-shirt, and a couple of casual size L blouses (not XL or 1X)... YAY!!!!!!! I was ecstatic!


So, although I saw a gain on the scale I am celebrating the size change. I have packed all my size 18, XL, and 1X clothes and will drop them at GoodWill tomorrow. 

Happy losing everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go girl!!! I too when I lose enough plan to box up my clothes and hand them to the less fortunate. Although I have 2 closets... current one are close I fit or close to fitting into. Next closet has clothes the next 2 sizes down that I used to wear. Hopping to get into those by fall ;) Good luck on your new comp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samantha...
    I was so proud of myself as I pulled into GoodWill to leave my 'too-big' clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that will happen after partying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep... it does... which is why I am not too bummed about it.

    ReplyDelete