Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

When HUNGER attacks!

OMG! I was so hungry last night. Even though I ate pretty well during the day, I was pretty hungry in the evening. I usually try to have dinner by 6 pm and I make it a rule not to eat any solids after 7 pm. So if hunger attacks, I usually fill myself up with tea... but last night my tummy wasn't having it. I was day dreaming about chocolate cake and cherry garcia ice cream... I almost ate one of my cranberry-nut mini loaves which are supposed to be only for breakfast. Do not fear... I didn't cave in. I ended up eating 12 green olives (45 cal) and I think the sodium in it calmed my hunger. What do you do when hunger attacks?

Here are some good articles with ideas. Happy Losing!

30 Healthy Snacks
A Visual Guide to 15 Healthy Snacks 
Quick and Healthy Snack Recipes and Cooking Tips

2 comments:

  1. I like the food in the pic, pitty I've sworn off most of it........

    ReplyDelete